Analytical Testing of Adhesive Products
Impact Analytical provides adhesive testing services for a variety of testing needs including problem solving, production support and contaminant identification. Adhesives are used in many industries and applications such as labels, films, laminates and many others. If an issue arises such as an adhesive failure or a process contaminant, a third party lab is often required to solve the problem. We have experience characterizing adhesive materials for Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC), residual solvents, failures, impurities, and extractables. Hot melt adhesives, pressure sensitive adhesives, and contact adhesives are examples of some of the types of adhesives we’ve analyzed for our clients
We can provide the following adhesive testing services:
- Adhesive failure analysis for contamination
- Identification of adhesive contaminants by GC-MS and/or LC-MS
- Molecular weight analysis of adhesive materials
- Determination of filler content by TGA in hot melt adhesives
- Residual solvent adhesive testing
- FT-IR of polymer adhesives for material fingerprint
- Multi-component adhesive testing
Related Testing Techniques
Ready to Get Started?
Give us a call and speak with an actual scientist.