Impact Analytical has a full inorganic analysis laboratory. We specialize in the elemental and ionic characterization of raw materials, water, finished products, process intermediates, and unknowns. We can identify and quantitate most elements, including those outlined in the table below:
We offer characterization by inductively coupled plasma (ICP) with both optical emission spectroscopy (OES) and mass spectrometry (MS), as well as ion chromatography with conductivity detection.
Examples of our work include:
- USP <232>, <233>, <2232> Heavy Metals Analysis
- Extractables and Leachables in Container Closure Systems (CCS) and Single Use Systems (SUS)
- Silicon Analysis
- Raw Material Screening
- Drinking Water Characterization
- Process Screening for Trace Metals
- Anionic and Cationic determination
Related Testing Techniques
Ready to Get Started?
Give us a call and speak with an actual scientist.