At Impact Analytical, We Have Immediate Availability to Support Your Agroscience Testing Needs. Let’s Talk!
Agroscience and Pesticide Testing
Impact Analytical is a leading contract research organization (CRO) for analytical chemistry testing services for diverse industry partners. Impact has been supporting clients in the agrochemical, specialty chemical, pharmaceutical, plastics, personal care, medical device, and household product industries for nearly 30 years.
Impact has a wide variety of analytical instruments and testing services with a responsive staff that can address your specific objectives. Most analytical studies are conducted in full compliance with U.S. and international GLP standards for submission to EPA, FDA, OECD, SANCO and other regulatory bodies, but cGMP and non-GLP services are also available to clients.
Agrochemicals can improve crop yields, protect agricultural production and are vital in assisting the world’s food supply. However, complying with Regulatory demands can cause strategic and costly time-to-market delays. Impact Analytical has a long history in the analysis of products used in the agricultural markets. Impact has partnered with many Agrochemical companies to meet stringent data package and Quality requirements.
Why leave the success of Regulatory data and application filings to chance? You can have confidence that Impact Analytical will deliver quality data on time and on budget.
Our Agrochemical Services include:
- Physical/Chemical Properties-as outlined in OPPTS 830 (click for the complete list of tests available.)
- Chemical Characterization - Our wide variety of instruments allow for characterization of most materials
- Raw Material Testing – C of A verification, specification testing
- Storage Stability/Corrosion - Impact has onsite stability chambers to offer accelerated and normal stability storage as defined in the OPPTS 830 series and for R&D purposes
- 5-Batch Analysis-Impact has GC-MS, LC-MS, Ion chromatography and ICP-MS to identify and quantify impurities above 0.1% (w/w)
- Lot Release Analysis – Certificate of Analysis Development
- Magnitude of Residue (rotational crop and decline, processed commodities, pollen and nectar)
- Independent Laboratory Validations under US EPA and EU guidelines
- Terrestrial Field Dissipation (TFD) Studies (analytical support)
- Hen and Cattle feeding studies (Analytical support)
- ECM method validation in aqueous, soil, sediment, crop and animal tissue matrices
- QuEChERs method validation in aqueous, soil, crop, sediment and animal tissue matrices
- ILV in aqueous, soil, crop and animal tissue matrices
- Worker exposure (analytical support)
For more information on this service, contact our team!