Impact Analytical seeks qualified candidates to fill an opening in their growing quality team. Our team supports a laboratory with a broad range of analytical capability for a diverse customer base. The ideal candidate would have an analytical laboratory and/or chemistry background and either quality experience or a willingness to step away from the lab bench and learn new skills.
In collaboration with the current quality team members, the successful candidate would be trained to support quality control and quality assurance functions. These functions may include technical report review at project completion and internal auditing against both ISO 9001 and/or 17025 quality standards, as well as GLP/cGMP regulations.
- B.S. in chemistry, biochemistry, or related field or equivalent work experience; preference given to someone with a good understanding in a broad range of analytical techniques
- Quality background in ISO 9001, ISO 17025, EPA and FDA GLPs, FDA cGMPs; preference given to those with GLP/cGMP regulatory experience
- Auditing experience (internal and/or external)
- Technical writing experience
- Attention to detail
- Team player / personable
- Willing to learn and grow in a fast-paced laboratory environment
- Ability to work on-site
Send resume and cover letter to:
or mail to:
ATTN: Human Resources
1940 N. Stark Road
Midland MI 48642