Senior Analytical Scientist
Senior Analytical Scientist
Help Define Strategy and Drive Decisions in an Influential Senior Role
Enjoy a Collaborative Culture that Encourages Knowledge Sharing and Professional Development
If you’re a skilled analytical scientist with strong bioanalytical experience, and the ability lead and work effectively in a tight-knit, team-oriented environment, the role of Senior Analytical Scientist offers you some compelling opportunities. You will:
- Lead an outstanding team of skilled scientists. It’s a cohesive group where you will serve as a subject-matter expert in your areas of specialization and learn from peers specializing in other areas.
- Make an impact as you leverage your experience and expertise on a growing Bioanalytical Team by defining strategy, setting the direction, making decisions on projects, and influencing future policy.
- Join the large network of Element Materials Technology labs in one of only two that offer bioanalytical testing, and we continue to invest in the business. Last year, in Midland, we invested almost $1.5M in the latest, state-of-the-art technology.
- Showcase your potential to take on additional responsibilities and grow your career. Depending on your skill and objectives, you could advance in a technical role or pursue a leadership position, such as General Manager.
- Enjoy the “best of both worlds:” the family-like culture of Impact Analytical as well as the stability and resources of our parent corporation, Element Materials Technology.
Our preference is that this role will be located at our lab in Midland, MI. Relocation assistance is available to the right candidate. We may also consider an outstanding candidate outside of the area with the skill to define the studies remotely for the labs to carry out.
To meet the basic qualification for this role, you will have legal authorization to work permanently in the United States for any employer. In addition, to be a good fit for the Senior Analytical Scientist – Bioanalytical opportunity, you will have:
- Bachelor of Science degree in Chemistry and at least 12+ years analytical laboratory experience, OR a master’s degree in Chemistry plus 9-12 years of analytical laboratory experience, OR a PhD in Chemistry plus 6-9 years analytical laboratory experience
- Significant experience in the Bioanalytical Testing field
- Experience working in a regulated, FDA environment
- Experience as a study director doing small molecule analytical preferred
- Strong leadership skills with a collaborative, team-oriented approach
Impact Analytical, is a full-service contract testing laboratory working with more than 600 companies around the world and dedicated to providing comprehensive analytical services in a variety of industries—pharmaceutical, plastics, consumer products, medical devices, packaging, and specialty chemical. Impact Analytical is proud to be part of Element Materials Technology, the leading global provider of testing, inspection and certification services for a diverse range of materials and products in sectors where failure in service is not an option. Element is backed by global investor Temasek, a group generating annual revenues of c.$1 billion and growth at over 20% a year over the last ten years.
Impact is an equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other because of a person’s race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status.
How to Apply:
Submit résumés by mail or email to:
Mail: 1940 N. Stark Rd.
Midland, MI 48642
Ready to Get Started?
Give us a call and speak with an actual scientist.