This position involves the analysis of environmental samples, raw materials, chemicals, and other products as well as non-targeted and unknown analysis using Liquid Chromatography/High Resolution Mass Spectrometry (LC-HRMS and LC-MS/MS) methods. This position includes performing analytical test methods, data analysis, writing test protocols and writing analytical test reports in compliance with U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)/Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD), Good Laboratory Practices (GLP’s) and in accordance to the laboratory’s accreditation with International Organization for Standardization (ISO) 17025 standards.
- Liquid Chromatography/Mass Spectrometry (LC-MS/MS)
- And/Or Liquid Chromatography Quadrupole Time of Flight (LC-qTOF)
- Use of High Res Mass Spectrometry for id of unknowns environmental testing lab independently and with cross-fuctional teams
- Strong written & verbal communication skills, excellent documentation skills, ability to work both
- Ability to coordinate multiple projects/tasks & manage priorities
- Proficiency with Agilent HPLC & Q-TOF and/or AB Sciex MS/MS
- Strong analytical chemistry knowledge
- Performing LC-MS analysis in a USEPA GLP compliant and/or ISO/IEC 17025 accredited
- Ph.D. in Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry, or related discipline from accredited institution with 0-4 years analytical lab experience
- OR M.Sc. in Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry, or related discipline from accredited institution with 5-8 years analytical lab experience (industry)
- OR B.S. in Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry, or related discipline from an accredited institution with 9-12 years analytical lab experience (industry)
About Impact Analytical
Impact Analytical is a contract testing laboratory supporting all phases of drug development and manufacturing, consumer products, and medical device testing. We offer method development, validation, stability, extractables & leachables, problem solving, unknown identification, release testing, competitive analysis, failure analysis, raw material testing, surfactant analysis, and many other services. We have 30+ years of polymer and chemistry analysis experience. Impact Analytical is a GMP registered, GLP compliant (FDA, EPA), ISO 9001 certified, and DEA licensed.
How To Apply:
Submit résumés by mail or email to
Mail: 1940 N. Stark Rd.
Midland, MI 48642
Ready to Get Started?
Give us a call and speak with an actual scientist.