Proposal Specialist/Business Representative
The Proposal Specialist/Business Representative is the first point of contact with Impact’s clients and is responsible for directing leads and delivering quotations and proposals to the clients.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.
- Serves as initial client contact and follows up on incoming leads (phone, web, and chat) and opportunities on a daily basis.
- Assesses, assigns, reviews and contacts or redirects leads as they enter the system.
- Clarifies requests and requirements with client. This may entail coordinating and scheduling meetings and calls, as needed between client and internal team members.
- Scopes routine/non-complex work, and coordinates with appropriate technical team members for review and input on more complex work.
- Ensures timely delivery of quotations and proposals to clients.
- Ensures compliance with Impact’s standards, requirements and guidelines.
- Coordinate, guide review and receive approval of project scope, cost, deliverable(s), and objectives. Must involve relevant stakeholders prior to providing quotation/proposal to client.
- Assists and supports business development team with initial lead interactions and quoting activities.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software. HubSpot experience a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferred
- 0-2 years’ experience
- Ability to travel to assist with Trade Shows if needed.
- Lifting up to 30 pounds on occasion
- Standing and/or standing for long periods of time
- Walking throughout the day
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Please submit resume and cover letter to:
1940 N. Stark Rd.
Midland MI 48642
Ready to Get Started?
Give us a call and speak with an actual scientist.