Lab Tech Internship
What We Need From You:
- Wet Lab experience required
- Strong Communication skills
- Background in chemistry, biology, or related field
- Ability to conduct testing procedures from written instructions with precision and accuracy
- Basic understanding of statistical analysis of lab data including calculation of mean, standard deviation, and hypothesis testing
- The ability to learn on the job in a dynamic environment
- Working toward or completed a BS or MS degree in a relevant science or engineering field within the past 2 years
What You Get from Us:
- 12 Weeks Internship
- Internship Allowance
- Solid Lab and Work Experience
- cGMP & GLP Experience
About Impact Analytical
Impact Analytical is a contract testing laboratory supporting all phases of drug development and manufacturing, consumer products, and medical device testing. We offer method development, validation, stability, extractables & leachables, problem solving, unknown identification, release testing, competitive analysis, failure analysis, raw material testing, surfactant analysis, and many other services. We have 30+ years of polymer and chemistry analysis experience. Impact Analytical is a GMP registered, GLP compliant (FDA, EPA), ISO 9001 certified, and DEA licensed.
How To Apply:
Submit résumés by mail or email to
Mail: 1940 N. Stark Rd.
Midland, MI 48642
Ready to Get Started?
Give us a call and speak with an actual scientist.