Analytical Technologist I/II
Under direct supervision, the Analytical Technologist is responsible for laboratory work in collaboration with others.
– Contribute to the study process within specific scientific disciplines.
– Investigate, create, and develop new methods for studies.
– Perform specific analysis as outlined in analytical methods, procedures, or Standard Operating Procedures.
– Maintain and record data to GXP and other applicable regulations.
– Perform other related duties as required.
The Analytical Technologist can perform routing tasks in sample handling and logging, preparing glassware, laboratory maintenance and sample preparation.
The job requires a Bachelor’s Degree in a scientific field or 4 years previous laboratory experience with an Associate’s degree preferably in a testing or contract laboratory environment.
An equivalent combination of education and experience may be accepted as a satisfactory substitute for the specific education and experience listed above. Preference will be given to applicants with knowledge in troubleshooting mechanical issues as well as upkeep and preventative maintenance of GC/HPLC/UPLC instrumentation. A familiarity of the major analytical chemistry disciplines (spectroscopy, chromatography, inorganic analysis, thermal analysis, and statistical analysis), and knowledge of quality system requirements, including GxP regulatory requirements, is highly desired.
Send resume to:
or mail to:
ATTN: Human Resources Department
1940 N. Stark Road
Midland MI 48642
Ready to Get Started?
Give us a call and speak with an actual scientist.