Business Development Manager
This position is responsible for performing direct business to business sales within the Analytical Testing sector. This position can be based anywhere within the United States.
· Direct account management of customer accounts ranging from $5K to $100+K/year, including annual sales goal setting
· Annual sales of $1M+
· Utilization of customer relationship management tools such as HubSpot
· Tradeshow attendance
· Scoping and quoting of individual customer projects
· Ability to interface with the technical team, to adequately communicate customer needs and develop detailed quotations that both addresses the customer need and utilize Impact Analytical’s testing resources
· Conduct technical conversations with customers to effectively communicate Impact Analytical’s ability to meet their needs
· Give targeted presentations to large groups at customer facilities that effectively communicate Impact Analytical’s capabilities, services, and points of differentiation
The ideal candidate would possess the following:
· B.S. or higher in Business or Marketing with experience in Chemistry or
· B.S. or higher in Chemistry with experience in Sales
· 2+ years of direct technical sales, with proven track record of success
· Training, experience, and/or degree in analytical chemistry is desired
· Excellent interpersonal, communication, and writing skills
· Self management
Must possess appropriate credentials to work in the U.S.
Please e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. EEO/AA.