- Proven lead scientist skills demonstrated by acting as main driver on bioanalytical projects involving quantification, data summary and reporting.
- Expert knowledge of applicable lab techniques and quantitative bioanalysis, such as, Sample Extraction Techniques using Protein Precipitation, Liquid-Liquid, and Solid Phase extraction.
- Demonstrated proficiency with validation, experimental design, troubleshooting, and method development as required by department.
- Operate, troubleshoot, and maintain LC-MS/MS and other analytical equipment
- Evaluation of pharmaceutical properties, including solubility and stability
- Full understanding of laboratory requirements, SOPs, ICH guidelines, USP requirements and FDA guidance
- Effective written and oral communication skills as well as presentation skills
- Full theoretical and hands-on understanding and knowledge of general chemistry and separation science
- Experience with LC/MS, LC, biomarker
- Skilled at method development and validation
- Troubleshooting skills
- Small molecule bioanalytical experience
- Ability to independently review and understand project proposals/plans
- Proven ability in technical writing skills
- Ability to work in a collaborative work environment with a team
- Proven problem solving and troubleshooting abilities
- Ability to independently optimize analytical methods
- Time management and project management skills.
- Willingness and ability to provide procedural training and coaching
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent and relevant formal academic / vocational qualification (chemistry, biochemistry preferred)
- Previous experience that provides the knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the job (comparable to 10+ years’) or equivalent combination of education, training, & experience.
- Masters Degree + 8 years' experience
- Or PhD and 6+ years ' experience
Send resume and cover letter to:
or mail to:
Attn: Human Resources Department
1940 N. Stark Rd.
Midland MI 48642