Senior Sales Leader
Impact Analytical is seeking a customer-focused, high energy individual to fill the position of Senior Sales Leader. A qualified candidate would have a proven track record selling contract analytical services to the Pharmaceutical market. Impact Analytical is comprised of growth-oriented, committed team members that partner with our customers to exceed their expectations in every way. Impact Analytical is a modest-sized company (25 employees) that has experienced significant growth over the past 5 years, and is currently undergoing a $2.2M expansion. This expansion includes building a new laboratory facility in Midland, MI, which will double capacity. The Senior Sales Leader will play a key role in fueling future growth and filling new capacity, through selling primarily to the Pharmaceutical market. A Bachelor’s degree is required; chemistry and/or M.B.A. degree is preferred. Proximity to the Boston, MA or NJ areas also preferred.
- Leverage contacts to identify and close new business
- Identify and grow high-value customers
- Identify and sell to relevant verticals within the Pharma market
- Maintain current understanding of the testing needs of the Pharma market
- Grow new and existing customers into key accounts ($200K+ annually)
- Facilitate large-scale RFP’s successfully
- Team with IA technical staff to ensure complete capture and transfer of project scope
- Set and meet sales targets to support IA’s revenue goal
- Manage $1M+ in annual sales
- Travel up to 50%
Please send your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.