- Provide testing to meet customer needs, including problem solving, method development, routine testing and unknown determination.
- Work effectively as part of a team to solve complex customer problems involving multiple analyses.
- Communicate directly (verbal, written) with customers to determine the scope of their need, discuss results, and provide conclusions.
- Summarize analysis methods and results in a complete and concise report that meets the customer’s needs and timeline.
- Learn to adhere to the Impact Analytical quality system.
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry with experience in Gas Chromatography.
- Mass spectral interpretation experience desired.
- Attention to detail and good documentation skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and able to adapt to frequent changes in priorities and projects.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects.
About Impact Analytical
Impact Analytical is a contract testing laboratory supporting all phases of drug development and manufacturing, consumer products, and medical device testing. We offer method development, validation, stability, extractables & leachables, problem solving, unknown identification, release testing, competitive analysis, failure analysis, raw material testing, surfactant analysis, and many other services. We have 30+ years of polymer and chemistry analysis experience. Impact Analytical is a GMP registered, GLP compliant (FDA, EPA), ISO 9001 certified, and DEA licensed.
Impact Analytical is contract analytical testing laboratory providing routine and problem solving services to support both product development and manufacture. We are ISO 9001:2008 certified, FDA registered, GLP & cGMP compliant, and DEA licensed.
How To Apply-
Submit résumés by mail or email to
Mail: 1940 N. Stark Rd.
Midland, MI 48642