Associate Analytical Scientist
Title: Associate Analytical Scientist
Location: Impact Analytical, Midland Michigan
Direct Report: Operations Manager
The Associate Analytical Scientist is responsible for fulfilling Project Orders by performing analytical techniques on various sample types (primarily small molecule and polymers). The position requires a Chemistry degree (M.S. or Ph.D.) with a concentration in Analytical Chemistry, at least six years (M.S.) or three years (Ph.D.) of relevant technical experience in separations applications (gas, liquid, mass spectrometry use and interpretation experience preferred), methods development, sample preparation and data interpretation. Knowledge in troubleshooting mechanical issues as well as upkeep and preventative maintenance of GC/HPLC/UPLC instrumentation is preferred. The position will give preference to chemists with a broad knowledge of the fundamental theory and concepts of the major analytical chemistry disciplines (spectroscopy, chromatography, inorganic analysis, thermal analysis, and statistical analysis). Knowledge of quality system requirements, including GxP regulatory requirements, is highly desired.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Management of assigned Projects to achieve business goals and objectives related to on-time delivery, report accuracy, and customer satisfaction.
- Maintains open communications with assigned Clients during the Project process.
- Will be expected to function as a resource for Lead Analysts in a team setting. The preferred candidate will be eligible to be a Study Director.
- Can function as a Mentor to peers depending on level of expertise.
- May provide technical review functions to ensure accuracy of project reports.
How To Apply-
Submit résumés by mail or email to
Mail: 1940 N. Stark Rd.
Midland, MI 48642